The internationalisation information service of the Centre for Economic Development, Transport and the Environment of Pirkanmaa helps SMEs plan and implement their international expansion. Fill in the Business infrastructure analysis form or the internationalisation test on the Enterprise Finland website.
Export Finland helps Finnish companies go international and provides comprehensive internationalisation services. Fill in the contact form and discuss the internationalisation of your company with experts.
The TeamFinland telephone service is a national telephone service that helps with all issues related to your company going international. With one telephone call, you can access the internationalisation services of several national operators, such as Finpro, the Centre for Economic Development, Transport and the Environment, the Chamber of Commerce and Finnvera. Telephone +358 295 020 510 (Mon–Fri 9 am–4 pm).
Alternatively, you can fill in the TeamFinland sounding form, which is an easy way to access the internationalisation services. A specialist who suits your situation will contact you based on the background information provided.
Picks from TeamFinland internationalisation services:
- Enterprise Europe Network EEN provides internationalisation assistance in legal matters, networking and financing issues.
- The FinlandCare programme promotes the internationalisation of healthcare and well-being companies.
- The FinnCham network supports international networking.
- Tampere Chamber of Commerce and Industry provides a service to legalise and authenticate documents of foreign trade (site in Fin), contact Tarja Kuula (+358 40 587 7160, tarja.kuula(a)tampereenkauppakamari.fi).
Picks from TeamFinland growth programmes:
- Education Export Finland supports the export of Finnish educational know-how.
- FinRelax (site in Fin) offers tools, sparring and training to support wellness tourism. Contact Kiti Häkkinen (+358 29 469 5720, kiti.hakkinen(a)visitfinland.com).
- Food From Finland offers tools, sparring and training to support the food industry.
If international relations of emplyees and work community are topical for your company the Talent Tampere Network is here to help. The network brings together and developes services that enhance cooperation between international talents and companies.